What does it mean to know God? What does a relationship with Him even look like?
Read The Word
• Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
• Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God
• Romans 5:8 But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
• Romans 10:9-10 because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved.
• Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
• You can pray to God using these scriptures. As the scripture says, call on the name of the Lord and you will be saved.
• You might not feel any different, but the Gospel is about facts not feelings.
• If you have put your faith in Christ then are forgiven and He has come into your life.
• Contact a pastor to talk about this decision.
• Here are four ways to help you grow in this relationship
• Read the Bible, Pray often, Attend a Church, Let other know